2015 Personal Use Seal Licence Information Sessions:
DFO advises that there will be Seal Information sessions for new
applicants requesting Personal Use Seal licences at the following locations:
• Friday, March 27 at 7 pm at Marie’s Motel in Springdale.
• Wednesday, April 1 at 7 pm at the Royal Canadian Legion in Grand Falls – Windsor.
• Wednesday, April 8th 7:30 pm at Grenfell Heritage Hotel and Suites in St. Anthony.
Persons obtaining a new Personal Use Seal Licence must have:
– Proof of age (18 years of age or older)
– A Firearms Safety/Hunter Education Certificate
– Proof they have attended a Seal Information Session
As with any sealing activity, Personal Use Seal Licence holders must
follow the Marine Mammal Regulations and conditions of licence. All
sealing activity will be monitored by DFO Fishery Officers.
For media inquiries, contact 772-3375
For all other inquiries, contact:
Telephone (709) 884-2411